Market Access Incubation Programme (MAIP) Grant
Grant Agency: IE Singapore
Commonly known as MAIP Grant
What is Market Access Incubation Programme (MAIP) grant?
- Support start-up
- Provide funds up to 70% on eligible cost
supports start-ups, and provides funding of up to 70% on all eligible costs incurred for approved non-profit driven overseas missions and fairs organised by approved and endorsed incubators.
Eligible third party expenses incurred under MAIP?
- Rental of exhibition space
- Stand construction costs
- Publicity Costs
- Consultant’s Fees
- Pitching fees
- Logistics Costs
- Networking Fees
- Airfare and Accommodation.
Events supported under MAIP should be start-up centric, and should include some or all of the following activities:
- Business matching with potential investors, partners or customers
- Showcasing of products or prototype to potential investors, partners or customers
Consumer fairs and existing events supported under IE Singapore’s iMAP programme will not be supported under MAIP. MAIP supports up to 70% of eligible third party expenses incurred by start-ups depending on region.
To qualify for MAIP, the event must be held overseas and non-profit driven. The incubator leading the event must be approved by the following government agencies:
- SPRING Singapore
- Media Development Authority
- National Research Foundation
- Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- Start-ups participating in the event must meet the following criteria:
- Incorporated in less than 5 years
- Singapore based company
- 50% of the participating start-ups must be incubated by an approved incubator.
End Date of Grant