Singapore & International Trademark Application
CorporateGuide is a trademark agent that can assist local and foreign companies in trademark filing in Singapore and international countries. We have advised and filed trademarks for over 1000 local and foreign companies to date.
To help customers achieve their trademark needs easily and conveniently, our trademark services include the following scope
- Complimentary NICE Classification match and trademark search
- Complimentary Trademark Feasibility Report on the availability, recommendation on eligibility and risk.
- New trademark applications and renewal in Singapore
- New trademark applications and renewal in International Countries through a choice of national applications or via Madrid Protocol System (for countries which are members)
- Transliteration and translation services
- Notarization for Statutory Declaration
Trademark Filing Countries
CorporateGuide can file trademark applications in any country which you require. We work with IPOS for new trademark applications or trademark renewals in Singapore. Internationally, we can perform national trademark applications for countries which are not members of the Madrid Protocol such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand. For countries which are members of the Madrid Protocol such as Australia, China, US, and UK just to name a few, customers have an option to apply for trademarks nationally or use the Madrid Protocol system. CorporateGuide can provide companies with advice on cost and effectiveness.