Our Services – Singapore Company Incorporation
We understand that the incorporation of a company may be a tedious process for many entrepreneurs and businessmen in Singapore as there are many requirements and considerations to be made, such as:
- What appropriate Industry Codes to choose.
- Deciding on an appropriate Paid-up Capital.
- Deciding on a business entity.
- How to get started with necessary licenses and permits.
- Roles & responsibilities as a Director, Shareholder and Employer.
- Annual Compliances that need to be met.
At CorporateGuide Singapore, our Business Consultants work hard to make incorporating a company a quick and fun process. Our straight-forward and competitive pricing plans assist you in deciding on the services that you require:
– Inclusive of S$320.50 government fees
Company Secretary (12 months + 6 months Free)
– Inclusive of first year AGM preparation and Annual Return Filing
Virtual Office – Registered Address & Mail Collection Service
– 12 months registered address in the CBD of Singapore