Startup SG Tech Grant
Grant Agency: Spring
- To promote the development of technology and innovation sector by providing help in early stages of technological development by startups investing into clean technology, advanced manufacturing/robotics or precision engineering.
The grant amount will be capped based on the type of project the company proposes. Proof-Of-Concept Projects (POC) will receive a max grant of S$250,000 while Proof-Of-Value projects (POV) receive a max grant of S$500,000.
Criteria for Startup company:
- Company registered in less than 5 years
- Have at least 30% of local shareholding
- Annual turnover is less than $100 million or have less than 200 employees in the company
- Singapore based company with core activities carried out in Singapore
Criteria for Project:
- Should demonstrate how technology is applied
- Should be novel and groundbreaking
- Should be commercially viable
- Should either utilize or lead to proprietary know how
- Should either be at conceptualization stage with scientific viability (POC) or be a project with a working scientific concept that is to be further developed (POV).
Summary of proposed project as well as form for Registration of Interest to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will receive an invitation to submit a formal application of your proposal. This includes a full business proposal together with a cost breakdown.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to present their proposals in a final evaluation which will be judged by industry experts.
End Date of Grant