Grant Agency: Wsg
- Enhance recruitment, training, managing and retaining recent employed Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) in SMEs
- Improve Communication channels between supervisors and their employee
- Develop practices of progressive HR such as goal setting and performance management for PMETs
- Assist recent employed PMETs to adjust in new work environment and encourage retention of PMETs in SMEs
In the programme, PMETs who are hired directly by the SMEs will be job matched and both the person representing the SME and the PMETs will be trained.
90% of costs incurred from course fees for Singaporeans and PRs will be funded by WSG. A one-time Assistance Grant of S$5000 will also be given if the company is able to retain their newly-hired PMETs for 6 months or more after they attend the workshops under the Programme. The hires’ stay in the company has to be endorsed by the Programme Manager.
Types of training provided:
- 1-day SME workshop
This workshop aims to help SMEs to learn to assimilate PMETs into their companies
- 2-day PMET workshop
This workshop aims to improve the versatility of PMETs by expanding their ability to apply their skills to a wider range of tasks necessary for SMEs. The course will also cover skills including leadership, personal development in the workplace and performance management skills.
Criteria for SMEs
- Incorporated in Singapore
- Annual sales turnover not more than $100 million or not exceeding 200 employee
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Hired PMET within 3 months prior to enrollment into the course with gross monthly salary at least $2,500
Criteria for PMETs
- A Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Completed NS for minimum period of 12 months
- Have at least a diploma/have prior work experience working as a PME
For SMEs to apply for this programme, you may go to the P-Max website and fill up the application form.
For further information, you may contact them at 6827 6977 or email them at email@example.com
End Date of Grant