International Marketing Activities Program (iMAP) Grant
Grant Agency: IE Singapore
Commonly known as IMAP Grant
Approved activities will get support up to 50% to 70% through reimbursement basis.
Eligible expenses are the following:
- rental of exhibition space
- booth construction cost
- fair or mission consultancy
Criteria that need to be fulfill:
- Singapore based company
- Register with Registry of Societies (ROSES) or ACRA
- Defined as non-profit organisation
- Activities or functions must be in line with IE Singapore’s mission
- A thrust towards internationalization
- Secretariat with adequate staff, financial resources and experience to recruit and organise the proposed activities
Companies that are eligible have to fulfill at least 3 core business functions or activities listed below:
- Logistics and Shipping
- Market development and planning
- Banking, financial and treasury functions.
- Business and Investment
- Manufacturing and other value-added activity.
- Research and development and design functions.
- Process of application period are from end of November to early December every year.
End Date of Grant