Customer – Centric Initiative (CCI) Grant
Grant Agency: SPRING Singapore
Commonly known as CCI Grant
Official Site: https://www.spring.gov.sg/Developing-Industries/Industry-Initiatives/Pages/customer-centric-initiative.aspx
- Improve service performance and service standards of industries
The following agencies offers support package to aid in upgrading service standards:
- National Trades Union Congress
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- Institute of Service Excellence at SMU
Example of projects that help to improve services:
- Development of Service that includes strategy, blueprint, promise, standards and measures.
- Service audits
- Customer research and analytics
- Revise service processes
- Solutions that utilize technology
- Singapore Service Class Consultancy
70% of eligible costs will be funded under this initiative.
Criteria for companies:
- Initiation of new service standards which leads to refinement of these areas:
- Service agility
- Service leadership
- Customer experience
- Projects which lead to a specific outcome of raising particular industry to be the best-in-class internationally.
- Preparation of service excellence road-map or plan, it can include previous finished projects and should indicate the current status
- These projects must not have started at time of application
*Companies need to be willing to share the result of the project performed.
Targeted sectors that can receive the grant:
- Food & Beverage Service Sector
- Healthcare Sector
- Hospitality Sector
- Retail Sector
- Transport Sector
- Travel Service Sector
*Other sectors may be considered for this grant.
End Date of Grant