- To promote improvement of business capabilities for SMEs
Areas of projects eligible for CDG grant:
- Branding, Marketing & Franchising
- Promote both customer loyalty and brand equity, exploit new market opportunities, increase talent attraction and revenue growth through branding.
- Define your market positioning, recognize specific target markets and determine business priorities by marketing
- Empower your company to grow beyond organic means and enter new markets.
- Business Excellence
- Improve your management systems by conducting an organisational review and develop a strategic roadmap.
- Business Strategy Innovation
- Increase competitive advantage by converting knowledge or ideas into a products, a services or even business models.
- Standards Adoption
- Improve the quality of services and products
- Help to gain access to new markets
- Financial management
- Improve profitability and sustainability of the company
- Human Capital Development
- Improve human capital strategy to improve on retaining, attracting and developing talents
- Intellectual Property
- Protect and safeguard your Intellectual Property
- Enhancing Business Processes for Productivity
- Improve your company productivity for efficiency which lead to increase of profit and revenue
- Service Excellence
- Improve customer experience
- Product Development
- Usage of technology to develop innovative products & services
Funding of up to 70 % of costs for qualified projects.
- Singapore based company
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Annual sale turnover of less than S$100 Million
- employment size of less than 200 employees
Analyse relevant areas of projects that you would like to apply through SME Centre
Consult a SPRING officer or an SME Centre business advisor.
Pick out a solutions provider and/or consultant
Prepare documents required by SPRING with your application for submission
*For consultancy related cost, you are required to engage SPRING – recognized consultants.
- Submit application through Business Grant Portal
- SPRING officer will contact you to arrange for a meeting after they receive the application. Thereafter, SPRING will assess application based on information provided.
- An email notification will be sent upon project approval.
End Date of Grant