Approved Third Party Logistics (3PL) Company Scheme
Grant Agency: IRAS
Commonly known as 3PL
Official Site: https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/Schemes/GST/Approved-Third-Party-Logistics–3PL–Company-Scheme/
Increase the competitiveness of logistics companies that provide logistics management services to overseas clients who use Singapore as a logistics hub
- No GST charges when you are importing goods
- No GST charges when you remove important gods
- No GST charges when you remove and supply imported goods locally to person
- Submit application: GST F15: Application for Approved Third Party Logistics (3PL) Company Scheme
- Detailed business summary of how the the business is arranged on how the goods move.
- Proof of arrangement of you and your client such as contract agreement
- Latest financial statement that had been audited
- your letter of undertaking 50% qualifying threshold
Participation in Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) is compulsory.
Download and fill in ASK: Declaration Form on Completing Annual Review & Voluntary Disclosure of Errors. This form has to be verified by an accredited tax professional.
- Importing goods
- There should be declaration of goods’ import value at the given form
- There should be proof of supporting documents and valid ME permits
- Zero GST (ZG) Warehouses
- There should be declaration of import despite suspension of GST
- There should be declaration of the value of goods that is moved out from the ZGs
- There should be proof of supporting documents and valid ME/ MC or permit
- Importing goods locally to companies under the scheme
- There will be no GST charge however you are still supposed to document these goods in the GST returns form as appropriate.
- The recipients of the goods need to declare their purchases of the goods in their GST returns
End Date of Grant